We’re offering 6.0 hours of Continuing Education on relevant case management topics to assist you in your daily practice. Along with professional education, this event offers you the opportunity to connect with other case management professionals from around the region and network with resources and services that can assist you and your patients.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Dynamic Clinical Care Planning for International Patient Programs: Best Practices in Transitions of Care
- Population Health Management EH and EH CIN Employed and Independent Model
- Applying the Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to Treat Challenging Behaviors in Hospitalized Patients
- Options for Non-Decisional Patients
- The Changing Medicare Reimbursement Landscape: From Desert to Jungle
We’d love to see your staff represented at the conference.
Group discounts available for groups with 5+ attendees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
We hope to see you there!