Join us for an evening of art, food, fun, and silent auction highlighting the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making program.
200+ attendance expected for cocktails, seated dinner, art, and silent auction.
Proceeds go to support the Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making (MIM) Program which works to pair trained art facilators with those suffering from Alzheimer’s in an effort to help them find comfort, achievement, and accomplishment while living with memory loss. MIM gives people with dementia the ability to paint their thoughts, emotions, and memories so that art becomes their voice. Learn more about the MIM program by visiting: http://www.alz.org/co/in_my_community_art_program.asp
Purchase event tickets today at: www.MIMAA.org
- Early-bird ticket price (until March 15th): $85
- Grand-prize raffle ticket: $100 (only 100 available)
Other ways you can get involved
- Buy your early bird ticket for $85 TODAY
- Donate a $75+ Silent Auction item
- Buy a raffle ticket- choose from the live auction items, including a trip to Disneyland or a trip to Mexico (limit 100 tickets)
Visit www.MIMAA.org for more information today!
Donate a gift basket
If you can donate a gift basket or sponsor the event, please fax in your commitment form to 503-416-0199 or email it to email@example.com You may also use this form if you need an invoice for your company rather than use a credit card for online registration.