2825 E Barnett Rd
Purpose of Event
A win-win event…
1) Vendors/Providers have the opportunity to network with Hospital Case Managers, Social Workers, and Discharge Planning support staff.
2) Hospital staff is able to gather resource information while obtaining Continuing Education Credits.
3) Proceeds from the booth fees will be used to support low-income patients in need.
CEU’s:This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to Provide 1.0 continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
- CEU Poster & Marketing (Full Table) Retirement Connection Sponsors Only – $100
With this option, you will need to complete and share an educational CEU poster/mini-presentation. Posters must be educational, not promotional. The content should take approximately 6-8 minutes for a reader to review and comprehend. As a sponsor, we can help you pick a poster topic, connect you with a designer/printer and we manage the entire CEU approval process. Furthermore, we encourage you to bring additional marketing materials that showcase your company products and services.
- Marketing Materials Only (1/2 table) – $150
This option is for those who wish to provide marketing information and network without presenting an educational poster.
- Lunch Sponsor – Estimated $250
This option is for providing lunches to the case managers attending the resource fair. Although there is no registration fee, lunches tend to cost $10-12 per person on average. There is only one Lunch Sponsor registration and is available on a first come opportunity. Once the Lunch Sponsor is filled, the registration option will no longer be available. You will have 2 tables (one for lunches/beverages, and one for marketing)