COPS is a volunteer organization founded in 1973 by a group of hospital-based professionals. COPS is now attended by many diverse disciplines from vendors, case managers, agencies, care providers and housing companies. Our purpose for meeting is to build relationships, share knowledge of our services and to facilitate patient advocacy, support, and communication.
COPS meet every other month on the 3rd Wednesday. Guest speakers are provided for professional development. Anyone is welcome to attend so feel free to share this invitation with others. The cost to attend is $30.00 for members, $40.00 for non-members, $55.00 Annual Membership.
Visit their web page for meeting dates, speakers & topics or contact Chris Strand.
September 15, 11:30am
Address: 10455 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Speaker: Amy Schmidt
Topic: The 5 love languages
Help identify the five languages of appreciation in order to:
- Express genuine appreciation to co-workers and staff — even on a tight budget.
- Increase loyalty with the employees and volunteers in your organization.
- Reduce cynicism and create a more positive work environment.
- Improve your ability to show appreciation for difficult colleagues and referral sources.
- Convey the language of physical touch in appropriate ways.
Take the 5 Love Languages Test here prior to the meeting: https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes