960 Newport Way NW
Marijuana has been legal in Washington state since 2012, and with the widespread introduction of CBD products as well, evidence based information on its use can be hard to find. Join the Washington Poison Center to learn more. This will NOT be advice on “how to use”, but WILL feature:
• Cannabis 101: what it is, how it works, CBD and THC.
• Legal status of cannabis: federal vs. state; CBD (hemp) vs. THC.
• Health effects and correlations (evidence-based therapeutic benefits and risks).
• Washington Poison Center: what they are and how they can help.
• Calls to the Washington Poison Center about cannabis (pediatric exposure).
• Safe use and storage.
• Purchasing from licensed retail stores.
Please register at kcls.org and the GoToMeeting link will be sent to you by email.