960 Newport Way NW
• Friday, May 1, 5pm-Mediterranean chickpea stew with quinoa
• Friday, May 8, 5pm-Marinated tofu with kale and peanut sauce
• Friday, May 15, 5pm-White bean “cheesy” quesadillas with crudities
• Friday, May 22, 5pm-Breakfast tofu scramble and tempeh bacon
• Friday, May 29, 5pm-Lentil edamame salad and vegan Caesar salad
All ages welcome.
Are you stuck at home without cooking skills? Are you wondering what to do with all the lentils and beans you bought to stock up? Our cooking series continues, with additional ingredients!
Join Amanda Strombom, president of Vegetarians of Washington, to learn some simple recipes for using these protein powerhouses and other vegetarian options.
On five Friday afternoons, Amanda will cook in her own kitchen, using ingredients you are likely to have on hand. You can cook along, or just watch!
Carrie, email@example.com or
Please register by 5pm the day before the event. The Zoom link will be sent to you by email the day of the event.