2211 NE 139th St
Vancouver, WA 98686
Purpose of Event
A win-win event…
- Vendors/Providers have the opportunity to network with Hospital Case Managers, Social Workers, and Discharge Planning support staff.
- Hospital staff is able to gather resource information while obtaining Continuing Education Credits.
- Proceeds from the booth fees will be used to support low-income patients in need.
CEU’s: This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to Provide 1.0 continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
Poster Deadline: CEU posters are due Wednesday, January 9th.
- Posters should be educational, not promotional
- We recommend submitting your poster a week early so we can offer feedback or suggestions to help ensure your poster will meet the CCMC requirements
- Posters cannot be used within a 12-month period at the same hospital
Please visit our website at www.RetirementConnection.com/education for a complete list of poster guidelines and examples.
Resource Fair Agenda
11:30am Set-up, Vendors arrive no earlier than 11:15am for material unload
12pm-2pm Event, Vendor Fair
2:00pm Door prizes and Vendor breakdown
At this time, registration is only open to Retirement Connection Sponsors. Space-permitting registration will open to the public on January 30th.
- CEU Poster & Marketing (Full Table) Retirement Connection Sponsors Only – $100
- Marketing Materials Only (1/2 table) – $100