2211 NE 139th St Vancouver
Purpose of Event
A win-win event…
- Vendors/Providers have the opportunity to network with Hospital Case Managers, Social Workers, and Discharge Planning support staff.
- Hospital staff is able to gather resource information, while obtaining Continuing Education Credits.
- Proceeds from the booth fees will be used to support low-income patients in need.
CEU’s: This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to Provide 1.0 continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
At this time, registration is only open to Retirement Connection Sponsors. Space-permitting registration will open to the public on January 23rd.
- CEU Poster & Marketing (Full Table) – $100
- Marketing Materials Only (1/2 table) – $150
- Lunch Sponsor – Estimated $250