Put Life Back in Your Life!
Living Well With Chronic Pain is a workshop free to all Oregon Health Plan members and several insurers or low-cost sliding scale. Find new ways to:
- Manage stress and improve the ability to relax
- Fight fatigue and frustration
- Eat better and exercise safely
- Control pain and improve activity
- Learn better ways to talk to your doctor and family about your health
- Solve problems and get the support you need
It is located at Asante Three Rivers at the Center for Outpatient Health on Wednesdays, 2-4:30 pm.
For more information please contact 541-864-9611, or visit sohealthyoregon.com.