1111 Crater Lake Ave
Medford, OR 97504
A win-win-win event…
- Vendors/Providers have the opportunity to network with Hospital Case Managers, Social Workers, and Discharge Planning support staff.
- Hospital staff is able to gather resource information while obtaining Continuing Education Credits.
- Proceeds from the booth fees will be used to support low-income patients in need.
CEU’s: This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to Provide 1.0 continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
IMPORTANT: CEU posters are due Tuesday, September 10th.
this date is firm to allow approval time for CEU credit. If you have any questions concerning the poster requirements please contact Brittany immediately -OR- visit our website at www.RetirementConnection.com/education for a complete list of poster guidelines and examples.
Resource Fair Agenda
11:00am Set-up, Vendors arrive no earlier than 10:45am for material unload
11:30am-1:30pm Event, Vendor Fair
1:30pm Door prizes and Vendor breakdown
At this time, registration is only open to Retirement Connection Sponsors. Space-permitting registration will open to the public on October 1st.
- CEU Poster & Marketing (Full Table) Retirement Connection Sponsors Only – $100
With this option, you will need to complete and share an educational CEU poster/mini-presentation. Posters must be educational, not promotional. The content should take approximately 6-8 minutes for a reader to review and comprehend. As a sponsor, we can help you pick a poster topic, connect you with a designer/printer and we manage the entire CEU approval process. Furthermore, we encourage you to bring additional marketing materials that showcase your company products and services.
- Marketing Materials Only (1/2 table) – $150
This option is for those who only wish to provide marketing information and network without presenting an educational poster.**This is 1 of the 2 Resource Fairs being held at Providence Medford this year. Exhibitors can either register for the SEP 17TH event -OR- the OCT 15TH event but not both.