Restorative Justice is a community-based and trauma-informed practice used to strengthen communities, encourage accountability, repair harm, and restore relationships when wrongdoings occur. Restorative justice is growing and being implemented in school, criminal justice, and community settings around the globe. Come be part of this exciting movement!
Through experiential exercises and activities, participants will:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the principles, values and practices of restorative justice.
• Develop skills to facilitate restorative interventions such as circles and conferences.
• Strengthen core competencies for responding to stakeholder needs.
• Discover applications for restorative justice and its uses in different contexts.
• Experience restorative justice as a philosophy that can be integrated into daily interactions and transform culture.
Four sessions offered in 2017-18:
August 10, 11, 17, & 18 of 2017
September 20, 21, 27, 28, 2017
November 8, 9, 15, 16, 2017
February 1, 2, 8, 9, 2018
Location: Medford, OR
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuition: $500 (nonrefundable deposit $125)
Register: resolvecenter.org or 541-770-2468