2825 E Barnett Rd
Medford, OR 97504
Rogue Regional Hospital Resource Fair and CEU Event
Purpose of Event
A win-win event…
1) Vendors/Providers have the opportunity to network with Hospital Case Managers, Social Workers, and Discharge Planning support staff.
2) Hospital staff is able to gather resource information, while obtaining Continuing Education Credits.
3) Proceeds from the booth fees will be used to support low-income patients in need.
CEU’s:This program has been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to Provide 1.0 continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
Deadlines: CEU posters are due Tuesday, March 19th.
- Posters should be educational, not promotional
- We recommend submitting your poster a week early so we can offer feedback or suggestions to help ensure your poster will meet the CCMC requirements
- Posters cannot be used within a 12-month period at the same hospital
Please visit our website at www.RetirementConnection.com/education for a complete list of poster guidelines and examples.
Resource Fair Agenda
12pm-2pm Event, Vendor Fair
2pm Door prizes and Vendor breakdown
At this time, registration is only open to Retirement Connection Sponsors. Space-permitting registration will open to the public on April 9th.
- CEU Poster & Marketing (Full Table) Retirement Connection Sponsors Only – $100
- Marketing Materials Only (Full Table) – $150