1046 6th Ave SW
Albany, OR 97321
Senior Service Network (SSN-Linn/Benton)- The meeting is coordinated by the staff of Retirement Connection. It is an open meeting for those serving the needs of seniors in the Linn and Benton County Area. Breakfast, speaker and networking are provided; there is no cost to attend. Please invite those you feel may be interested. Meetings held on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 9-10:30am. For more info or to RSVP email: Amy Schmidt.
• The role of a case manager and barrier to successful discharges
• What can the providers due to improve the situation
• What is the best communication when admitting and following patients from agency to agency
Sponsor: First Call Home Health
Candy Sawyer, Regional Manager-IP Case Management for Samaritan Hospitals has asked us to coordinate a monthly meeting to connect hospital teams with local providers!
The new “Transitions of Care” meeting will follow our monthly Senior Service Network meeting in Albany each month (same room).
First Tuesday every other month,
Located in the Reimer Conference Room, across from the Albany hospital.
*Immediately following the month SSN-Linn/Benton meeting
- Lebanon already has a quarterly meeting called Long Term Care…. But it is really specific to Lebanon hospital needs and it is not as well attended by most of our larger community
- She wants to make it valuable for the facilities to have discussions with the hospital teams about how we can better partner with transitions of care.
- Desired attendees would be representatives from Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Hospice, Home Health, In-Home Care and Independent Living.
Meeting Always In The Same Location
Location: Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Address: 1046 6th Avenue SW Albany, OR 97321
Meeting Room: Reimer Conference Room, located right near the parking lot
Please join us for the first meeting. If you are interested in being the lunch host and proving lunch for the group (simple sandwich tray or comparable, (estimated cost would be $200). The lunch host would have 5 minutes to talk about their services- OR we can all bring a bag lunch. Let me know if one of you are interested. Please RSVP to help accommodate for food count.
We are excited about this new opportunity and look forward to seeing you there!