Senior Service Network (SSN-Linn/Benton)- The meeting is coordinated by the staff of Retirement Connection. It is an open meeting for those serving the needs of seniors in the Linn and Benton County Area. Breakfast, speaker and networking are provided; there is no cost to attend. Please invite those you feel may be interested. Meetings held on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 9-10:30am. For more info or to RSVP email: Amy Schmidt.
Sponsor Highlight: Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care
Topic: One Thing
Speaker: Amir Fathizadeh, Coaching Collaborative LLC
- How to win in the game of business and life.
- The 6 myths that are in the way.
- How to create ONE THING that will have you get a head.
Candy Sawyer, Regional Manager-IP Case Management for Samaritan Hospitals has asked us to coordinate a monthly meeting to connect hospital teams with local providers!
The new “Transitions of Care” meeting will follow our monthly Senior Service Network meeting in Albany every other month (same room).
First Tuesday every other month,
Located in the Reimer Conference Room, across from the Albany hospital.
*Immediately following the month SSN-Linn/Benton meeting
- Lebanon already has a quarterly meeting called Long Term Care…. But it is really specific to Lebanon hospital needs and it is not as well attended by most of our larger community
- She wants to make it valuable for the facilities to have discussions with the hospital teams about how we can better partner with transitions of care.
- Desired attendees would be representatives from Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Hospice, Home Health, In-Home Care and Independent Living.
Meeting Always In The Same Location
Location: Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Address: 1046 6th Avenue SW Albany, OR 97321
Meeting Room: Reimer Conference Room, located right near the parking lot