203 SE 9th St
Grants Pass, OR 97526
We are so excited to finally announce the Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair in Grants Pass, Oregon on September 9, 2017.
The fair is hosted by Team Senior Referral Services, Inc., and will be held at the Boys and Girls Club in Grants Pass. We will have room for approximately 70 vendors, and based on the feedback that we have received so far, we would highly recommend signing up as soon as possible. Booths are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our media sponsors are KDRV television, KAJO radio, and Retirement Connection. We will also be running ads in the local newspapers.
What you can expect:
- Transportation provided to and from the Safeway parking lot (and surrounding areas), compliments of Redwood Terrace and the Boys and Girls Club.
- MANY seminars and speakers throughout the day, including opportunities for caregivers to get FREE CEU’s.
- 70+ vendors offering services and products for local seniors.
- A panel of experts for open Q&A about long-term care, legal matters, health and well-being, etc.
- Two separate talks on the importance of Advance Directives, with medical professionals on site to help fill them out before attendees leave.
- Food and drinks for sale during the event courtesy of the Boys and Girls Club Cafeteria.
- Vital’s check station provided by Asante.
- And much more!
Please follow this link for information on how to sign up: https://www.teamsenior.org/seniorfair
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Brending: email@example.com / 541-420-2585.