We are currently hiring CNAs/HCAs for Thurston County and we want to meet you! Please join us for an informal meet and greet to learn more about employment and work to train opportunities at Visiting Angels.
Training Opportunity: Do you have work experience or know someone who does? Visiting Angels is now offering a Work to Train program where the cost of training is made manageable or even free. Conditions apply so please contact 253-537-3700 for more details.
A rewarding experience of providing in-home care for seniors, active adults, chronic illness, hospice and Veterans. Assisting the clients in maintaining a more independent life outside of care facilities and hospitals; enabling our clients to stay in their homes. Duties can include, but are not limited to cooking and preparing meals, light house work, assistance in dressing, personal hygiene, companion care and post-surgery care as well as transportation to activities and appointments.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Multiple opportunities available (days, night shifts, live-ins)
- Work near your home
- 401 (K) Medical Insurance
- Free Continuing Education/Training Opportunities
- New hire bonus opportunity
- Unlimited client referral and employee referral bonuses
- Employee recognition events
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Direct deposit
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
- CNA or HCA license (within 200 days of hire)
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance
- Must have a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a criminal background investigation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Ability to communicate effectively in English – verbal and written
Preferred: One (1) year prior work experience
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Required experience: Caregiver: 1 year
Required license or certification: HCA or CNA
Required education: High school or equivalent