Here are the 25 best travel tips!
1. Be Patient, don’t sweat the stuff you can’t control.
2. Wake Up Early, avoiding crowds, and a great time for photos.
3. Laugh At Yourself and don’t take life so seriously.
4. Stash Extra Cash in case you lose your wallet, your card stops working, or the ATMs run out of money.
5. Meet Local People, they enrich your travels more than sights do.
6. Pack A Scarf, It’s great for sun protection, a makeshift towel, carrying stuff around, and much more.
7. Observe Daily Life– The smells, the colors, human interactions, and sounds.
8. Back Everything Up, Keep both digital and physical copies of your passport, visas, driver’s license, birth certificate, insurance card, serial numbers, and important phone numbers.
9.Take Lots Of Photos, They don’t cost anything, they’re easy to share, and they don’t take up much space.
10. Smile & Say Hello, This is a fast way to make new friends.
11. Keep An Open Mind, Embrace different possibilities, opportunities, people, suggestions and interests. Ask questions.
12. Volunteer Occasionally, it is very rewarding and you’ll learn more about the country and its people.
13. Pack Ear Plugs, This should actually be #1 on the list. Muffle the sounds of crying babies, drunk travelers, barking dogs, honking horns, natural gas salesmen, and more.
14. Don’t Be Afraid. Most people are friendly, generous, and willing to help you out.
15. Get Lost On Purpose, Write down the name of your hotel, then just pick a direction and start walking.
16. Eat Local Food. Taste a bit of everything when you travel, especially if you don’t know what it is.
17. Say Yes Often. Be impulsive. It’s these unexpected and unplanned situations that add spice to your travels.
18. Slow Down. Spend more time in fewer places for maximum enjoyment.
19. Keep a Journal with the names of people, conversations, and feelings about a new experience.
20. Break Out Of Your Comfort Zone, The more you do this, the more anxiety will fade away.
21. Don’t Plan Too Much, pick a starting point, 1 or 2 must-do activities, and an ending point (or not.)
22. Pack Less Stuff. If you’re not sure about packing something, you don’t need it.
23. Listen To Podcasts or Books on Tape. Time will fly by as you listen to books, fun music, or interviews with experts.
24. Treat Your Body Well. Get enough sleep, stay hydrated, eat healthy, use sunscreen, and exercise often.
25. Get Off The Beaten Path
Hope these travel tips help you as much as they helped me!
Article Provided with Permission by: