Director of Sales and Outreach
Shift: Full-time, Day
Location: Avamere Seaside! 2500 Roosevelt Drive, Seaside, OR 97138
– Make outside sales calls to medical professionals, senior organizations, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
– Make outside sales calls to Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility, Retirement Campus and Adult Family Home professionals and assure visits to our facility.
– Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility departments to ensure appropriate and efficient decisions about prospective admissions and discharges are made.
– Deliver information to appropriate external medical professionals including success stories, thank you cards and clinical information.
– Assist in the development of facility marketing materials, maintain and implement monthly marketing plans and monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction.
– Organize special events and presentations targeted at community education; serve as a community resource and maintain contacts for information exchange.
– Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm and a calm and cheerful environment
– Complete face to face contacts with primary referral sources each day and maintain a sales call log.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or related field preferred.
– Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales, with proven ability to “close” a high percentage of quality leads.
– Must have 1+ years of sales experience in a hospital, nursing facility or retirement community.
– Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
– Must possess the ability to work independently; must be a self-starter.
– Experience with a Client Management System preferred.
– Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
– Knowledge of patient admissions processes preferred.
– Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle for transportation.
– Provide proof of Covid 19 Vaccination or qualifying exemption
– Tuition assistance
– Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
– Career Development
– Employee assistance program featuring counseling services, financial coaching, free legal services, and more
– Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
– 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
– Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.