The OHCA Annual Convention Awards Program honors long term care professionals, residents, volunteers, and business partners for outstanding service to Oregon’s long term care and community based care residents and clients. This year’s OHCA Awards Program will be held on November 20, the second day of the OHCA Annual Convention.
Please nominate deserving caregivers and staff for the OHCA Awards! View the nomination form. Nominations are due by August 16.
Awards will be given out in the following categories:
- Administrator of the Year – Community Based Care and Skilled Care
- Above and Beyond Service
- Caregiver of the Year
- Enrichment of Life: Employee/Employee Group
- Enrichment of Life: Resident/Resident Group
- Innovative Program & Improvement
- Nurse Leader Award – Community Base Care and Skilled Care
- Outstanding Business Partner of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
View the nomination packet for full details.