The new “Transitions of Care” meeting was started in July at the request of Candy Sawyer RN, BSN, Regional Manager-IP Case Management at Samaritan Hospitals. The meeting will follow our monthly Senior Service Network meeting in Albany each month (same room). Located in the Reimer Conference Room, across from the Albany hospital. The goal is to improve communication between case management and community providers, especially related to readmissions and start of care following a hospital visit. This is a meeting by invitation only (in an effort to remain focused on housing, home care and hospice). Please contact Amy if you feel your company was missed and should be included.
June 2 will be a virtual meeting, 10:45am,
Candy would love to discuss:
- Transportation agreements to and from facilities (all levels)
- Samaritan LTCF COVID Process-How is it going?
- Noted delays in communication to SNF’s due to morning stand up meetings, then later responses and frustrations with later transitions
- How are the Home Health agencies and In Home Care feeling with the pressures of COVID? How can we help?
- CareAvailability.com Updates… very spotty updates from providers. We need EVERYONE to update in real time, and not sure why this is not happening because it is FREE!
link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87336274003
Regular Meeting Always In The Same Location
Location: Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Address: 1046 6th Avenue SW Albany, OR 97321
Meeting Room: Reimer Conference Room, located right near the parking lot
View notes from previous meetings:
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, July 2, 2019.
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, August 6, 2019.
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, September 3, 2019.
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, October 1, 2019.
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, November 4, 2019.
Transitions of Care Meeting Notes, January 7, 2020.
June 2, 10:45am. Please take a minute to RSVP Here.