Investor’s Business Daily has spent years analyzing leaders and successful people in all walks of life. Most have 10 traits that, when combined, can turn dreams into reality.
1. How You Think Is Everything: Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware of a negative environment.
2. Decide Upon Your True Dreams And Goals: Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them.
3. Take Action: Goals are nothing without action. Don’t be afraid to get started. Just do it.
4. Never Stop Learning: Go back to school or read books. Get training and acquire skills.
5. Be Persistent And Work Hard: Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
6. Learn To Analyze Details: Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.
7. Focus Your Time And Money: Don’t let other people or things distract you.
8. Don’t Be Afraid To Innovate; Be Different: Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity.
9. Deal And Communicate With People Effectively: No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
10. Be Honest And Dependable; Take Responsibility: Otherwise, Numbers 1-9 won’t matter.
This nugget was gleaned from: Investor’s Business Daily and Carol Webster, one of our readers and the owner of Cassel International, provided this nugget to us.